Members Area

Recent Photos

Recent Videos

3253 views - 1 comment
2732 views - 0 comments
1952 views - 0 comments
3547 views - 2 comments

Newest Members

Paypal Donation Button

Facebook Like Button

Share on Facebook

Share on Facebook

Tonka ArabX

This 14 yr old Arabian cross gelding stands about 15-2 hh, and is a stand-out grey/white. He is great on the trail--goes through or over anything you ask. No worries. He has a wonderful walk and a wonderful trot. When you ask him to go into the canter, 85% of the time he goes into it smoothly.  The other 15%, he might buck or crow-hop and THEN go into the canter.  The owner has not had time to ride, so he needs to be restarted and conditioned. With time, attention, and a job to do, this horse will be stellar.  He is healthy, no vices, goes barefoot.  Please contact Denise for more information: denise@beginrealty.com

 

 

 

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.